Athens Diamond is allocated in Athens city center, just 100m. from the parliament and Syntagma square (main junction of METRO) just between Ermou str. (main commercial road) and Mitropoleos str. (Plaka area). It is also close to the following monuments/sites of Athens (the distance is given in parenthesis):
• Closest car park (not owned by us): 150m away from Athens Diamond, nearest metro & train stations: Syntagma Square station and Monastiraki station (200m and 400m away, respectively).
• Journey time to the airport: 30 to 40 min by taxi (appr.cost 35 euros, 40 min by metro (Line Airport-Ag.Marina hopping off at Syntagma station / ticket cost 8 euros) and 50 min by bus (line X9 Airport-Syntagma /ticket cost 5 euros).
• Temple of Zeus: 1km
• Monastiraki Flea Market: 400m
• Natural Historic Museum: 400m
• Lycabettus Hill: 2km
• Acropolis and Parthenon: 800m
• Ancient Agora: 900m
• National Archaeological Museum: 2km
• Ancient Athenian Cemetery: 1km
• National Gallery: 1km
• Theatre of Dionysus: 800m
• Museum of Cycladic Art: 600m
• Benaki Museum: 600m